Friday 3 January 2014

Are you there, God? World? Universe? Universal Spirit? Higher Power of any faith? Angels and Archangels? It's me, Kathryn

"Are you there, God? Universe? Universal Spirit? Higher Power of any faith? Angels and Archangels?      It's me, Kathryn"

Seriously, when you are feeling alone and in need of inspiration, motivation, a kind word or just someone to listen, we are grateful for any help in our time of need. 



The mail person ringing your doorbell with a smile can turn your day around.  By the way, you (mail person) made my day when you rang the doorbell during a snowstorm the week before Christmas.  Normally on foot, on this day you were driving a Canada Post truck, and delivered a box of goodies to the delight of myself and my daughter.  It was so --- unexpected.  A gift in itself.  It even arrived a day early.

This blog is written my me.  All of me.  Kathryn the Yoga Teacher.   Mother.  Daughter.  Paper-crafter.  Business owner.

Why is this blog called Pure -- Free -- Radiant?  Well,  my desire is to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. Pure --- a healthy body and compassionate mind.  Free --- freedom from negativity, excess stress and emotional pain.  Radiant -- allowing inner beauty to shine outward, and improve the lives of others.

Hope someone out there is listening :).

Be well, Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment